extension for Konqueror-style search shortcuts, and other comments

Hi all,

Epiphany is great browser for the GNOME Desktop, I'd like to thank the
developers for their work. I have some questions and comments regarding
Epiphany. I'm using version 1.8.2 on Ubuntu Breezy.

Previously I've been using KDE, but I like GNOME more since 2.12. On KDE
I used Konqueror. One of Konqueror's features I extremely appreciate are
search keywords/shortcuts. Just type wp: <term> or gg: <term> to in the
address bar and press enter, and Konqueror will take you to the
respectively the Wikipedia or Google search results. You also have the
option in Konqueror to change search keywords and add new websites. And
it already has useful websites added for this function by default such
as Google, Wikipedia, IMDB and Merriam-Webster.
I know that Epiphany has the smart bookmarks extension, but they don't
work like in Konqueror. In Epiphany I have to type my search term in the
address bar and then click the smart bookmark link from the drop down
list. The Konqueror method is keyboard only and faster. Is there any
extension which implements this Konqueror feature in Epiphany, or is
there one in the works? I really miss this feature, it saved me a lot of
time.

A mayor annoyance is that Epiphany can't display more 7 tabs. If I have
more than 7 tabs open I have to scroll.
A minor annoyance is the editing of bookmarks. When a right click a
bookmark I can't edit it like in Firefox. I have to use the "Edit
Bookmarks" option. Another minor annoyance is that Epiphany sometimes
freezes for a moment (it never crashed though), this happens when I have
a page open in a tab which takes a long time to load, and then switch to
another tab.

And I'd like to give some advice on the Toolbar Editor. Quite different
from other browsers, but it works well, fast and effective. The only
problem is that you have to know how it works. It took quite some time
before I figured out how it worked, I had to read the help file. Maybe
put some text in the Toolbar Editor window explaining that the user has
to drag and drop?

If someone could point me to an extension which could mimic the Konqueor
search shortcuts feature, I would be most grateful. Fix the annoyances I
mentioned, and you'll have a killer webbrowser.

Greetings,
Sander van Loon