Re: [Fwd: Epiphany, I love it!]

Thanks for the informative history.  I wasn't offended
by Firefox being chosen as the default browser (I use
it at work extensively), but after I tried Epiphany, I
was hooked.  It has a quiet grace and subtle usability
that makes it tops in my book.  The only feature I
miss?  Being able to open a group of bookmarks at
once.  I understand that the topic metaphor is
different than the folder metaphor; however, every
morning I open the same set of links in a given topic
(and this for multiple 'topics').  It would be nice to
have one-click per topic ability to do this.
Regardless, though, now I'm in the unenviable position
of missing Epiphany at work!  (We use Windows XP Pro,
although I'll be configuring one of the first Fedora
desktops in the organization...keep me in your
thoughts.  This has to be good. :)  )

Mark Taber
DBA-Infrastructure and Architecture
State of California