compact archive format extension

Hi!

Few weeks ago I moved to GNOME desktop after using KDE since '99.

While on KDE, I was using Konqueror as my primary browser, but on GNOME
desktop I immediately fell in love with Epiphany...

However, I'm missing one handy extension, i.e. to save web page in some
compact format like Konqueror's *.war archive or, iirc, Mozilla's *.maf.

(I also have many .war pages which I'd like to convert into some
Epiphany-friendly format.)

Any plan to include such a feature/extension?

Sincerely,
Gour