Re: About cookies in Epiphany

On Wed, Dec 07, 2005 at 02:39:16PM +0100, F. SIMON wrote:
>Hello
>I've discovered Epiphany with my Ubuntu Breezy and enjoy a lot :-) So I
>want to thanks you for this work Your browser works very fast, is very
>easy to tune, etc I've just found a little  thing witch could be
>perfected I think that the system to parameter the cookies is too poor
>and doesn't permitt comfortable and permanent tuning: (cookies of
>session, cookies withe of specific life time, sweeping after close,
>black / white lists, etc) . I hope strongly other users will say the
>same and encourage you for this, because all the work is still
>excellent ! Thank you very much

Remember that the URL about:config is there, so if you know what you're
doing then all the power is at your fingertips :-)

I'm not saying that's a great solution, just mentioning that you can get
to all settings even if the Preferences dialogue doesn't expose them.

/M

magnus therning org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to
make is so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the
deficiencies.
     -- C. A. R. Hoare