Re: exporting bookmarks?

Quoting Ben Steeves:

> How do I export my bookmarks from Epiphany so I can load them into, for
> example, Firefox?  I prefer Epiphany but it's not installed in one of
> the general purpose servers I work with.
For all those who want to convert their Ephy bookmarks, I wrote a XSLT
stylesheet for converting them to Mozilla bookmarks, available at

    http://www.stefanrotsch.de/stuff/ephy2moz.xsl

It should be used like this:

$ xsltproc -o bookmarks.html ephy2moz.xsl .gnome2/epiphany/bookmarks.rdf

where bookmarks.html is the resulting Mozilla bookmarks file.

I tested it with my personal bookmarks and it worked for me, but there
is also a limitation at the moment: the output breaks if there is more
than one topic assigned to a bookmark (I will fix this in a future
version).

Comments are welcome!
Stefan