[Epiphany] replacing the combo with and autocompleting text entry

Based on my understanding of how the new completion code works in gtk, I
believe it is possible to have an autocomplete text entry without a
combobox. This is really nice for a few reasons.

First, my motivation for dropping the combo. Combo boxes are very odd
looking widgets. The down arrow on one side makes them look unbalanced.
Apple for instance has historically avoided combo boxes in its interfaces
for this reason. (this shouldn't be considered a justification in itself, I
will never except the reasoning of Apple does it so it must be right, but it
is something to point out).

Also I think the combo part of our address bar goes fairly unused. By fitts
law we know that hitting a small target is very hard, hence i think very few
users actually click the down arrow to get to browser history. Based on this
assumption, I think we can fairly painlessly drop the combo in favor of an
autocompleting text entry. I believe that this fits the 90% use case very
well. Most users don't want random history results, but want results based
on the page they are currently looking for, hence autcompleted history is
very useful.

Given our current menulayout the bookmark favorites in the go menu could be
replaced by history items, if we believe that quick access to random history
items is needed (I'm not quite sure this is even true).

What are other peoples opinions.

dave