Re: printing

On 18 Mar 2001 18:15:35 +0100, Martin Baulig wrote:
> > Here's a patch that will bring basic printing functionality to EOG. What
> > I did is just putting the pixbuf onto a piece of paper. That means,
> > scaling, headers, nice positioning etc. is _not_ (yet) implemented.
>
> Hi,
>
> thanks a lot for your patch, it's now in CVS :-)

Thank you for committing.

Please find attached yet another patch (this one is quit big compared to
my former one) which brings scaling, borders, paper size, and
orientation to EOG. I coded along gnumeric.

I put all this stuff into a new files called eog-print-setup.[ch].
Because I don't know how to include that in a diff ("cvs diff -u" won't
include my new files), I am sending those two files in raw format to
you, plus a diff against the current CVS tree which includes the
necessary changes to Makefile.am, eog-image-view.[ch], and
eog-image-view-ui.xml.

If you like the patch, please commit to CVS. Once committed, I can look
into adding the necessary pixmaps (the same as in gnumeric - I guess
they would have to be distributed by EOG, too) and the unit selection
(honestly, I don't know what the border's unit is as of now...).

Thank you!

Lutz

--
                                                        \|||/
| Lutz Mueller           +49 (7156) 34837        +---ooO-(_)-Ooo---+
| Hans-Sachs-Strasse 5                                             |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Lutz.Mueller |
| Germany                urc8 rz uni-karlsruhe de                  |