Re: eog status

Hi,

there is a mailinglist for eog too. It's eog-list gnome org  Please send
any patches there first.

AFAICS you wasted your time in your patch with patching sources which are
totally dead. The only directories which are meaningful for eog HEAD are:

./
./idl     /* CORBA idls */
./libeog  /* sources shared by shell and viewer */
./shell   /* framework for embedding eog componentes */
./viewer  /* viewer component for displaying images */
./po      /* translations */

I have some plans for the component in the ./collection dir. So please
don't work there or at least discuss your ideas with me in advance.
Otherwise it's likely that you do duplicate work.

And another point: We use ChangeLogs for every directory! So please log
your changes in the specific ChangeLogs. Thanks.

Regards,

  Jens

--
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin