[Ekiga-list] ekiga slow to connect

every time that i call with ekiga, it needs several seconds (at least 20-30)
before establishing a connection. it just stay frozen. other software
(e.g. linphone) on the same pc do not have problems.

here you can find a log @ -d 4

http://paste.ubuntu-nl.org/41487/

I launched ekiga, wait for it to connect to ekiga.net, dialed to 500 ekiga net (at 11:28:30), once I got the line (I just heard the last bit of the registered message) said one word or two, hanged up, exit ekiga.

ekiga is 2.0.11 in ubuntu 7.10 (but had the same problem with 7.04)

xlyz