Re: [Ekiga-list] crash with 2.0.3

On 9/17/06, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
The SIGABRT is triggered because you have configured your system to stop
the execution of programs in case of memory errors.
My guess would be that something went wrong when compiling : compilation
with wrong pwlib headers for example.
Make sure to :
6) recompile everything in the right order : pwlib, opal, then Ekiga.

In this case, I am just a user. I didn't configure what you're talking
about and didn't compile Ekiga. I used Quentin's rpm's installed using
smart.

Patrick