Re: [Ekiga-list] Protocols and registering accounts

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:15:46 +0000
Anne Wilson <cannewilson tiscali co uk> wrote:

> I have registered an account at ekiga.net, which I intend to use to
> communicate with a friend using GnomeMeeting.  However, I also want
> to communicate with a Win2K use, using NetMeeting.  Will I need a
> separate h.323 account for this?  If so, how do I get that?

Regardless firewall nightmare: h323:<IP_of_friend>
You can register to a so-called gatekeeper service, but I don't know a
public service in the dimensions of the common SIP services off from
head.
Maybe Damien knows one?

J.

--
God is real... unless declared as integer.