[Ekiga-devel-list] win32 build

Hi all,
perhaps some of you have noticed that since 2 days ago no more windows snapshots
have been created. This is due to a switch to mingw-gcc 4.2.1 (from 3.4.5) on
the build -system. This is a good sign for our ugly ffmpeg-alignment problems
we had been experiencing, rendering the h.263+ codec unusable, however, 4.2.1
is a lot stricter that previous versions, so it will need some effort to
streamline our sources to get the windows build back on. Using gcc 4.2.1 on
windows also means that finally we will be using the same compiler version for
both windows and linux. Any help on bringing back the build will be
appreciated.
Matthias