Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Does Ekiga want to upload tarballs for GNOME 2.19.4? (deadline tonight)

Le lundi 18 juin 2007 �4:57 +0100, David Corking a �it :
> Has a tarball been rolled tested and uploaded to gnome for the 2.19.4
> development release?

No, I never did it, but of course, it would be better to do it.

> To be honest, having read the GNOME Wiki Maintainers Corner, I am a
> bit confused as to whether each module team is expected to make a
> release (Ekiga 2.0.10 ?) before a tarball deadline, or instead to
> simply make a tarball snapshot of HEAD and upload it.  Do you know?

I do not know :(

I suppose making a release of HEAD is the best, but I never did it
because of the lack of time.

It requires :
1) tagging a release in PWLIB
2) tagging a release in OPAL
3) tagging a release in Ekiga

I can guide you to do it, but OPAL being currently broken, it makes
things more difficult. You would have to take an earlier version of CVS
(1 week ago), and tag it.

> If we want to make an upload and haven't done so already, I don't
> think we can make the midnight deadline.
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2007-June/msg00010.html
>
> I don't have access to SVN or CVS clients today.  Also I don't have a
> master.gnome.org account yet, so I cannot really help today.  Maybe
> the next ekiga tarball update will have to be in 2.19.5 July 9 (
> http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointNineteen )

Let's hope.

> If we don't upload anything today, do I understand correctly that
> 2.19.4 will go out with Ekiga 2.0.9 ?   That is the most recent source
> tarball in http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/ekiga/2.0/

Yes, no worries.
--
 _     Damien Sandras