[Ekiga-devel-list] Weird video bandwidth

Hi.

First of all, I can't reproduce this by will, unfortunately.

Scenario: Disabled video support, called 500 ekiga net

Several times the displayed video bandwidth wasn't 0.0/0.0 as expected,
but something like 0.9/0.92 or a very large number exceeding the limits
of the status bar (10-15 digits?).

As I can't reproduce it by will, this mail is just for the record.

J.

--
God is real... unless declared as integer.