Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] fence-like levelmeter

Jan Schampera a écrit :
I guess yes, maybe one wants a 5-bar meter in future, if the interface
takes floats, it's easier to change interlans. Okay, normally an int
between 0 and 100 should do it, too. Wasting memory - habbits :-)

I had no time yet to look at your code, but I woud prefer a guint, with a pretty :
g_return_if_fail (given_value >= 0 && given_value <= 100);
at the beginning of the function which gets the value to show.