Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] IAX2 patches

Wow I am having fun replying to myself ;).

One question about transfer support (When using the sip's transfer at
home it does not seem to work so I can't test this).  Is ekiga's
transfer blind-transfer or supervised-transfer?  E.g. when you type in
the number and press transfer does it instantly transfer the remote
peer, or do you get to talk to the person you are transferring the
remote peer to, then finalise the transfer?