TARBALLS DUE (before Monday 23:59 UTC!): GNOME 2.14.0 Final Release

Hi all,

Here it comes. The big .0 release.

Tarballs are due on Monday March 13th (next Monday) before 23:59 UTC for
the GNOME 2.14.0 Final Release, which will be delivered on Wednesday.

Please make sure that your tarballs will be uploaded before Monday 23:59
UTC: tarballs uploaded later than that will probably be too late to get
in 2.14.0. If you are not able to make a tarball before Monday or if you
think you'll be late, please send a mail to the release team and we'll
find someone to roll the tarball for you!

For more informations about 2.13/2.14, the full schedule and the
official module lists, please see our shiny 2.13/2.14 page on the wiki:
       http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirteen

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�