TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.10.0 Final Release

Hi everyone,

Tarballs are due today for the GNOME 2.10.0 Final release, ie. the big one.

Please make sure your modules are released today. Early tomorrow, a summary
will be sent to document modules that have not been released. After Tuesday,
no new module releases will be accepted, unless they include major bug fixes
approved by the release team.

Quite a few releases already - thanks very much to those maintainers. :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
gnome.conf.au 2005: April 19th            http://live.gnome.org/Canberra2005

  "GIMP is the primary tool in my graphics work. It is my gcc and Emacs."
                             - Tuomas Kuosmanen