TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.7.2 Development Release

So,

  TARBALLS DUE ON MONDAY JUNE 7TH STOP FAILURE TO RELEASE TARBALLS WILL
  RESULT IN BRAIN MATTER MILKSHAKES FOR THE RELEASE TEAM STOP MY MILKSHAKES
  BRING ALL THE TARBALLS TO THE YARD STOP APOLOGIES FOR LONG TELEGRAM STOP

Hot on the heels of the delayed-for-interestingness GNOME 2.7.1 release, we
have a 2.7.2 release to do. Tarballs are due this Monday, June 7th and will
be released on Wednesday, June 9th, whatever shape they're in - and however
many tarballs we have! :-)

- Jeff

   "I believe in true love. But I am easily satisfied." - Miguel de Icaza