TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.7.90 Development Release

Hi everyone,

So I'm stuck on the losing end of the world's timezone race, where Monday
really is Monday! And this particular Monday is the day we need tarballs for
the 2.7.90 release. Yes, that's BETA ONE! Hooray!

Lots of tarballs out already, but there are still quite a few to come. Let's
get ready to RUMBLE!

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

        Web development with PHP is like injecting pure rust with a
                    high-pressure hose. For pain relief.