Totem to play audio files

Hello,

I was wondering why the default audio player in Gnome is Totem movie
player. If I open an audio file it looks like this:
http://frank.niedermann.name/stuff/totem-audio.png
This window looks a bit clumsy because the video section (left) is not
usefull at this moment and the playlist size is too small.

I think it would be better to just display needfull things while playing
audio files like Rhythmbox Music player does with View/Small Display:
http://frank.niedermann.name/stuff/rhythmbox.png

Here all important commands and informations for playing audio files are
available and not much space is wasted.

If Rhythmbox may be too complex as default audio player in Gnome what
about a compromise like Eina:
http://bolgo.cent.uji.es/proyectos/eina#shots

Looking forward in hearing comments about that,
  Frank
--
  Frank Niedermann    vCard: frank.niedermann.name
  Mail/XMPP: fbn thelogic org  GnuPG-Key: 9E05C1EE