Re: roadmap status update/update request

You should never have begun this thread in the first place.

I beg to differ. This was an interesting topic. It's just that you don't want to hear what you don't want to hear. You close your eyes and ears and you start singing "lalala, there is no problem with gnome, everything is just fine with the community, lalala"... News flash, IT IS NOT. And it's not fine for about 2-3 years now and it's getting WORSE. You make decisions without even make market research (see: spatial nautilus) and we had to wait 6 months to see the checkbox on Nautilus' pref panels to go back to the old style. I am trying to make you aware of a reality I live everyday as an active community member, and you don't even care to listen and you start spouting on me about being off topic and spilling on your precious mailing list.

Developers this morning have 43 more mails their inbox, 11 of them from
you, all of them useless.

That's the thing. I am trying to explain A REAL PROBLEM of the Gnome project (community involvement in the Gnome evolution) and you find the topic "useless". Re-read: useless. User involvement is useless. Wow!

It's so freaking dissapointing having gnome devs not care about user involvement and feedback. What's the point me trying? I won't from now on, you can be happy now. Here, you just lost yet another user that actively supported gnome. :'-(

Eugenia