Re: roadmap status update/update request

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 11:24 -0800, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> >unless you happened to be one of the top 100 customers and had a personal
> >Microsoft rep?
>
> On whether MSFT or AAPL will implement most feature requests in 1 year, I
> wouldn't bet on it (yet, they do know what kind of features are needed,
> because they do market research, unlike Gnome).
> But since one of the PR-talks about OSS is that the process is more
> responsive than for proprietary software, your point is somewhat moot.

I usually implement features when they are unintrusive, make the
software easier to use, and when people ask nicely for them, without
spamming or rambling on about them.

Eugenia, please, shut up (and use a decent mail software that doesn't
break threading so that I can ignore the rest of this thread).

Thanks

---
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>