Re: Default theme

On Thu, 2005-07-14 at 17:17 -0500, Shaun McCance wrote:

> The tarball also contains Clearlooks.diff.  Apply this patch to
> get all the build files right.  Build, install, witness the glory.

I don't mind adding it to gnome-themes, but I think I'd be wanting to
take something else out to make room for it at this stage, and that's
where the arguments start :)  (Of course, just adding it to gnome-themes
doesn't make it the default, either...)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group