Re: Exciting GNOME?

On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 13:11 -0800, Gabriel Bauman wrote:
>On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 19:52 +0100, Daniel Borgmann wrote:
>> Well, did you take a look at Clearlooks? Someone mentioned it at the
>> Wiki, I tried it and it totally blew me away!
>
>Wow. I have a new default theme. The only issue I have with it so far is
>a common one with most GTK engines: menu bars look funny when there is a
>toolbar bevel directly underneath them. If Clearlooks disabled the top
>bevel of toolbars when they appear below menu bars, I'd have no
>complaints at all :D

Yes, I agree. My latest suggestion to the author has been to try
something like this: http://213.133.111.182/Temp/MenuBar2.png I think it
would look more harmonic.
Anyways, if anyone has more comments about the theme I'd strongly
suggest to (also) mail them directly to remenic gmail com, as that's the
author and he seems to like feedback a lot. :)

--
Daniel Borgmann <spark mayl de>