Gnome Panel improvements

After playing with Gnome 2.9.91 I've found new panel transparency really
exciting. But some things need a little bit love. For example icons in
the notification area looks ugly as they ignore panel background
settings. Also I'd love to see workspace switcher supporting
transparency. Last but not least I'd be nice if I could define custom
panel position.

I've prepared a mock-up demonstrating all these features:
http://www.e-demokracja.pl/~przemos/blog/archiwum/mockup2.png

Presented Panel Properties dialog shows only an idea and it isn't mean
to be a proposal for final version.

--
Przemysław Sowa <przemos klub chip pl>