Re: MOUSE battery status applet

> I meant a desktop daemon, not a system one. An applet is another process
> anyway (unless you're making it an shlib).
I see your point. I like the idea of applet more because user could
see not only "critical state" of the battery - but also the process of
discharging. Actually, it is the same idea as drives the laptop
battery applet. Virtually all the usability it's got - can be applied
here (well, no "suspend" for mice so far:).

> > > Some additional HAL properties would probably do it fine for getting the
> > > mouse power status though.
> > Exactly what I mentioned!
> Yeah :)
Going to hal from that point...