END OF THREAD

END OF THREAD.

jamie: In future, please do not bring non-developer discussion to this list.
It is off-topic. nautilus-list is a more appropriate place for this sort of
general discussion about Nautilus.

Everyone, please remember that desktop-devel-list is a *developer* list, for
developer discussion. If it becomes too difficult for developers to have
open discussion here, people will call for a closed list, and development
will slow down. Neither of those are good things, let's not let it happen.

Thanks,

- Jeff

    "I'm just mucking round down the shallow end of the literary pool, I
                          suppose." - Mick Molloy