Re: PROPOSAL: GNOME Volume Manager for GNOME 2.8

> That all sounds okay but I frequently like to change individual icons in
> a theme so would I (and ordinary users) be able to easily do the same if
> they come pre-packed?

This is especially important for the "accessibility themes" which will
probably need to be customized by lots of users sysadmins, for
'functional' reasons rather than reasons of aesthetics or preference.

I think it's really important to be able to quickly and conveniently
move between packed and unpacked formats - so if this is to be
considered, we need good pack/unpack tools bundles with gnome-themes.

- Bill