Re: [Fwd: GUADEC cancelled due to beer shortage]

> 	Oh, and as regards GConf not quiting after you logged out - that should
> be fixed in 2.6. gnome-session asks GConf to shutdown on logout now.

Does this take my previously talked about ORbit support into
consideration? I'd hate for that to start shutting down instances of gconf
which were in use.

Gconf should just stop itself 30 seconds after the last client
disconnects, when it has nothing to do... doesn't that seem more
natural?