WindowSizer

Don't know how many of you read osnews on a daily basis, but I noticed this post
today:

http://www.osnews.com/comment.php?news_id=7406

If anyone recalls my earlier posting to this list (see
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-March/msg00038.html),
this looks very much like what I was thinking about.

Just a little poll: how many of you think this functionality would be of any use
for the GNOME desktop?

As usual, I'm completely buried in J2EE/Struts development and have thus not a
single minute to spare (just ask my girlfriend - if she still recognizes me,
that is) - anyone willing to look into it? (i.e. the app, not family consulting,
if anyone wonders :-) )

--
Mikael Carneholm, M.Sc
arch at the host enterprise hb se