Re: Common language list somewhere in GNOME Platform

В сообщении от 16.06.2004 23:40 +0200, Danilo Šegan пишет:
> Today at 0:38, Nickolay V. Shmyrev wrote:
> >
> > So the question is - is it possible to add common list to libgnome or
> > libgnomeui translate it once and use it everywhere.
> >

> Look at iso639* translation domains at Translation Project (this means
> that such a thing already exists, now you only need submit patches for
> all relevant modules :).
>
> Cheers,
> Danilo

Thanks, Danilo. The project iso-codes looks very nice, but is it really
used somewhere? Is it possible to use it in gedit? Will gnome developers
agree with new dependency, or how should look the usage of such
translations in project?

Also there is some C code that should be implemented, like translation
between two-letters code, three-letters code and actual names.

I've looked at libgnome, there is file gnome-i18n.[ch]. Probably, it is
suitable place for such functionality?

							Shmyrev.