Re: Lock'n'load! [Was: Integrating system tools in GNOME]

Hurray!

Then we already got this functionality - and it is working. Once user
pushes "Reset to defaults" button - he gets the system configuration.
Voila!) Just one difference - we do not provide the way to revert back.
Because system configuration immediately overrides his own settings.

Sergey