Re: PROPOSAL: GNOME Volume Manager for GNOME 2.8

I've tested g-v-m today, it's very good.:)

but it cann't mount usb disk when there is no such line in /etc/fstab, I
must add some line into fstab before the usbdisk could be automaticly
mounted.

I borrowed a mobile usb disk from my freind, I don't know how many
partitions on it, so I must add enough lines to /etc/fstab and create
enough dir in /mnt , and add those lines into /etc/fstab . and make
approach dir for them. then i can use this usb disk directly.:)

/dev/sda1 /mnt/usb1 auto noauto,user 0 0
/dev/sda2 /mnt/usb2 auto noauto,user 0 0
/dev/sda3 /mnt/usb3 auto noauto,user 0 0
/dev/sda4 /mnt/usb4 auto noauto,user 0 0
/dev/sda5 /mnt/usb5 auto noauto,user 0 0

I hope g-v-m can automatic can automatic make dir, and then mount usb
disk on to it. and the it will be exposed on the desktop, because I
don't know what/how much /dev/sda* will be created after I insert usb
disk, but g-v-m does. :)

regards.