Re: PROPOSAL: GNOME Nettool for GNOME 2.8

On Fri, 2004-06-04 at 12:27 +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> El vie, 04-06-2004 a las 12:18, +0200, Luca Ferretti escribió:
> [...]
>
> > BTW could you point to some shots of this OS X tool? Thanks.
>
> Sorry, the screenshots are in spanish, but I think you can get the idea:
>
> http://carlos.pemas.net/screenshots/MacOSX/Utilidades%20de%20red/

right, but those shots don't show the ugly output from ping and other
tools, which is what is an improvement in gnome-nettool :-) Could you
(or someone else) post shots of the tools running? so that people can
see the difference between an ugly capture of the command line tool's
output and a HIG-compliant, beautiful output :)

cheers