[OT] Re: PROPOSAL : Integrating system tools in GNOME

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004, Sean Middleditch wrote:

> Only several of Red Hat's tools have curses interfaces anyhow.  YaST, on
> the other hand, completely abstracts the GUI, such that you can run any
> YaST module in CLI mode or KDE/graphical mode.  I'd imagine a GTK/GNOME

So does debconf btw. ;)

kr,

Chipzz AKA
Jan Van Buggenhout

                 UNIX isn't dead - It just smells funny
                           Chipzz ULYSSIS Org
"Baldric, you wouldn't recognize a subtle plan if it painted itself pur-
 ple and danced naked on a harpsicord singing 'subtle plans are here a-
 gain'."