Re: Industrial as default theme?

I've been working on a themeset I call Pilgrim.

Here is a shot of Pilgrim 1.0 on my machine:
http://img.osnews.com/img/7241/pilgrim1.png
It doesn't have a tad different colors for the tab views and widgets and so it looks very flat and difficult to distinguish what's where. The biggest problem is when you have windows that are touching each other: you can not easily distinguish quickly enough without using some brain power where one window starts and where the other ends. For example, look at the screenshot above, the line around the menus is not harsh enough to make it stand on its own.
Please continue working on it, you are getting there. :)

Eugenia

.