Re: new module: gnome-volume-manager

For this, were I of legal age, I would buy you much beer.  ;-)

Thank you and all others involved, I've been looking forward to playing
with this since Robert first announced it in his blog.

Are there plans to get the list of apps to be launched on media mount to
be... well, not defined as raw paths?  Something like the file type
Preferred Applications, only not sucking?  I suppose either .desktop
file entries specifying devices the app handles could be used, or some
kind of specialized .desktop file (put it in /usr/share/devices/ or
something) would work.  It's a shame if users have to know about paths
if they want to setup that new whiz-bang-gee-boy kinda media app for
handling CDs or whatnot.  ~,^

I suppose any thought put into this would be well-shared with GNOME 2.8
preferred apps system, too, since that needs a major kick in the butt.
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.