Proposing gnome-keyring-manager for GNOME 2.10

	Hello.

	I would like to propose gnome-keyring-manager for GNOME 2.10
Desktop inclusion. It was proposed for GNOME 2.7:

	http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-July/msg00049.html

	and the final agrement was to postpone it to the next release so
we could fix some issues:

	http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2004-July/msg00412.html

	This main issues were about usability and documentation. So now, in the
very early 2.9 development we are trying to solve these issues (and as said by
Jeff during 2.7 collaboration with the usability team would be great). We have
a new proposal of UI by James Bowes and James Cape here:

	http://www.cs.dal.ca/~bowes/gnome-keyring-manager.tar.gz

	it includes a .glade file with a new main desing, showing the magic
keyring-item-attributes ala gconf-editor way (3 panels).

	The cvs module is gnome-keyring-manager in the main GNOME cvs
repository.

Salu2

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas