default theme consensus

Many, many, many thanks to Mark for getting the ball rolling on the well
overdue new modules decision.

The documentation team really needs a decision on the default theme for
2.8.  We're already past the UI freeze, which exists in part to allow us
to finalize screenshots.

The candidates seem to be "Glider" and "Indubstrial".  I don't know if
Glider became the actual name, and Indubstrial certainly needs a better
name.  Glider (SmoothGNOME) seemed to be getting a lot of traction.

Let's have a *quick* discussion, then get somebody with an iron fist to
deliver the verdict from on-high.  And I mean quick.  I'm going to start
screenshooting Real Soon Now.  Once I do, I will vehemently attempt to
block any change to the default theme.  Like pounding the ground with my
powerful arms, frothing at the mouth, screaming at the top of my lungs.
It won't be pretty.  Please don't make me do it.

--
Shaun