Re: new modules consensus

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 14:06 +0100, Mark McLoughlin wrote:

>  - libsoup
>    gal
>    gtkhtml
>    evolution-data-server
>    evolution
>    evolution-exchange
>  - evolution-webcal

I say yes. I feel the evolution team have worked very hard to come in
line with the desktop, and as they've indicated they intend to work even
harder to achieve tight integration.

>  - gnome-volume-manager

Yes, because I want HAL available in the desktop. Once HAL is in the
desktop, the battery monitor, gnome-netstatus, and many, many other
things can stop sucking.

>  - vino

I'm still impressed this worked out the box. Without messing around or
anything. This is definitely one of those "cool new features", and I
think it would be a shame to leave it out. Sure, it's got some issues
(like the lack of a client, or a notification icon when someone's logged
in), but those are minor and can be resolved.

--d

--
http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/

PGP Fingerprint <http://davyd.ucc.asn.au/pgp>
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA