Re: spatial stuff detail

Guido Schimmels wrote:

Always worked for MacOS and RiscOS. I wonder why. Maybe because those systems where designed so simple that every user could easily understand what each folder is for? Windows users are full of fear to do something wrong, because Windows is a mysterium to them. Fear has never been a good advisor.

I doubt that my Chinese-speaking mother will understand what "Settings" mean. Heck, my dad even had trouble understanding the Chinese translation of "Applications".

"This folder contains your application preferences!"

"What are application preferences? What is an application?"