Re: currupt icons in new gnome 2.4 RESOLVED

On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 09:54:59PM -0700, Alan wrote:
> Hey folks.  Just got gnome 2.4 installed on my gentoo system and I must
> say, fantastic job!  The only thing I've come across that is making
> things less than usable right now is that in nautilus, both on the
> desktop and in windows, I am seeing strange icon curruptiong, with icons
> seeming to swap between each other and flashing back between normal and
> a strange combination of themselves and other icons.  I have a
> screenshot at:
>
> http://arcterex.net/stuff/currupt-icons.png

Thanks for the help folks, sarcastic or not :)  The gentoo people did
show me the problem, though it wasn't gentoo specific.  I had the nVidia
RenderAccel option enabled in my XF86Config, turned it off, and all was
well, and I'm now using the wonderful gnome 2.4!

#   Option        "RenderAccel" "true"

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain