Re: Gnome desktop files doesn't follow the freedesktop standards

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 11:40, Rob Adams wrote:
> Another important aspect to consider is that by completely "Debranding"
> everything, all the projects being debranded lose their identity.  Who
> wants to work on "Web Browser"?

I think despite the fact that the web browser I have been developing is
called the "Flux Capacitor" the cool name doesn't really drive me to
develop it more.  If it were called "Web Browser" that might mean that
it is the GNOME default browser, so more people would be using it and
*that* is what would make me want to work on it more.

~ Bryan

--
Bryan W Clark
Graduate Student