Re: The old gweather datasource problem again...

I noticed that now weather.com provides xml feeds for every city:
http://xoap.weather.com/weather/local/USRI0038?cc=*&dayf=6

This has a nice format, and is available for all the cities that
weather.com supports (which is a lot), and gives forecast data also. It
would be trivial to resurrect the improved gweather code to use this
data.

Perhaps someone with better legal understanding than I can contact
weather.com (maybe a GNOME foundation board member)? Maybe we can get an
agreement to use the data if we display links to weather.com etc.

Regards,
Kevin