Re: gnome-vfs-mime-magic pattern for cinelerra

A Seg, 2003-10-20 às 18:20, Christophe Fergeau escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> You should file a bug against gnome-mime-data at bugzilla.gnome.org and
> attach your changes there, this way they won't get lost.

  I hope this major problem gets solved soon in the next GNOME release.
It makes no sense that each application writer has to submit a patch
against gnome-mime-data in order to have his application type
registered!

  I also hope the new xml-based MIME spec is adopted.  You may consider
this an active lobbying effort by my part. ;)

--
Gustavo João Alves Marques Carneiro