Re: In search of tutorial, document, etc. for communicating

Here's an example from a session file in my home directory.  Extra
points for guessing what the "workspace" tag does.
  <window id="117f000001000105593295500000005010003" class="Nautilus"
name="desktop_window" title="Desktop" role="" type="desktop"
stacking="0">
    <sticky/>
    <workspace index="0"/>
    <geometry x="0" y="0" width="0" height="0"
gravity="NorthWestGravity"/>
  </window>

-Rob