Re: Problems hidding panels in Gnome 2.4

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 15:24, Alan wrote:
> Another (possibly) related issue (again, not reported) is in a dual
> head/xinerama environment, clicking the show/hide button sends the panel
> to the other monitor and back again, regardless of the button pressed
> (ie: press the right hide button, panel moves to right monitor, hit right
> button again and it slides back to the left monitor).
>
> alan

I have this problem as well.  However, I don't have dual head or
xinerama in use (though, since I use a more or less default install of
RedHat, it may be enabled, but not used).

Trever
--
I love dogs, but I hate Chihuahuas. A Chihuahua isn't a dog. It's a rat
with a thyroid problem. -- Unknown