Re: Problems hidding panels in Gnome 2.4

Hey,

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 20:24, Alan wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 09:08:06PM +0200, Ernesto Jim?nez Caballero wrote:
> > I haven't reported it yet.
> >
> > I configure the panel to be hidden automatically or by pressing the
> > buttons, and when it disappears i cannot recover it, i have to restart
> > the session to see it, if it's not whit autohidding :S

	I think this has been reported, but please make sure that the priority
is high etc. FWIW, I can't reproduce.

> Another (possibly) related issue (again, not reported) is in a dual
> head/xinerama environment, clicking the show/hide button sends the panel
> to the other monitor and back again, regardless of the button pressed
> (ie: press the right hide button, panel moves to right monitor, hit right
> button again and it slides back to the left monitor).

	I know about this one, but, again, make sure it has been logged. The
reason for this was that at the time I wrote this bit it wasn't possible
to re-size the panel as part of the hiding animation ... but it is
possible now (drawers do it) so its just a matter of using that.

Cheers,
Mark.