Proposal: Workrave

Hi,

I'd like to put forward the RSI prevention app "Workrave". Its
functionality is quite unique, given that there's only one Free app out
there (that I know of) that competes, namely xwrits. Companies and
institutions pay big bucks to have windows equivalents installed on their
workstations (speaking of which, a win32 version of workrave is also
available.) Workrave is much more sophisticated than xwrits and fits well
into the GNOME environment.

One GEP10 requirement it doesn't meet, though, is that the code is in
GNOME cvs. I've e-mailed with the author and he said to me he'd rather
have everything in one place at sourceforge. Anyhow this is out of my
reach, I'm just proposing this for consideration.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778